7 Sleek and Modern Bathroom Faucets
1. The geometric silhouette of Moen’s 90 Degree roman tub faucet is a study in minimalism, available in chrome or brushed nickel (pictured). Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
2. Designed by Michael S Smith for Kallista’s Loft collection, this basin faucet set sports fine European crystal handles. Solid brass construction is topped with a chrome finish. Through Best Plumbing Tile & Stone, Stamford, 203-975-9448.
3. Waterworks’ Ludlow collection embodies a modern fusion of industrial aesthetics and elemental simplicity. The floor-mounted tub filler includes a hand shower and metal lever handles. Danbury, 203-546-6000, Greenwich, 293-869-7766.
4. Influenced by mid-century style, Brizo’s Sotria collection features a triangular silhouette that mimics the shape of 1950s jets. This widespread faucet wears Brilliance Luxe Nickel. Through Torrco Design Center, Stamford, 203-977-8350.
5. Collection O by Studio Putman for THG features sculptural, fluid designs like this long spout wall-mounted faucet available in chrome and gold finishes. Through Bender Plumbing, Norwalk, 203-847-3865, Waterbury, 203-756-8013.
6. Clarity and classic elegance define Jörger Cronos’ collection for Rohl. This lavatory faucet is defined by curved grooves that flow across the outlet of the base, like ancient stone pillars. Through Best Plumbing Tile & Stone, Stamford, 203-975-9448.
7. Samuel Heath’s Style Moderne deck-mounted single lever mixer has a black gloss lever with Art Deco style (shown in chrome). Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
A version of this article appeared in the June 2014 issue of Connecticut Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Coming Clean.