A Picture-Perfect Poolside
5 things to consider when decorating your pool area.
Every home needs a sanctuary from the stress of daily work and life. And when the weather is beautiful, there’s nothing like a backyard pool to transport you away from everyday life.
While a pool is gorgeous in its own right, the furniture and accessories around your pool are what give it personality and comfort. That’s where Brown Jordan comes in and makes a splash.
Since 1945, Brown Jordan has designed casual furnishings for outdoor living using premium materials and extraordinary designs. They apply an unwaveringly high level of craftsmanship to their pieces so that every stitch, every joint, and every junction holds true.
5 things to consider when purchasing outdoor furniture for your pool area
- Think about how much furniture and what kind of furniture works for you. How do you use your pool area? Do you read a great book while the kids swim? Entertain friends every weekend?
- What materials will stand the test of time when exposed to the elements? Buying quality outdoor furniture that is built to last is an investment that is worth making.
- Create a flow from indoors to outdoors. Look for pieces that not only match your home’s architecture but also the interior style of your home.
- Create an outdoor sanctuary that reflects what you like to do outdoors. Think about how you live and what you love to do in your backyard.
- What colors and textures work best for you? Consider your current interiors and let your surrounding outdoor space be your inspiration.
From dining al fresco to hanging out and watching friends and family swim, a pool area is an incredible spot for creating memories. With the right furnishings, you can create an outdoor oasis that addresses your wants AND needs.