Title: Account Manager
Location: NYC USA
Position Type: Full Time
About Our Company: C&G Media Group delivers the finest regional design magazines to residents of America’s most affluent communities. The company's three titles, CTC&G (Connecticut Cottages & Gardens), HC&G (Hamptons Cottages & Gardens), and NYC&G (New York Cottages & Gardens) represent the very best in architecture, design, art and antiques, real estate, and entertaining to a highly influential regional readership.
C&G Media Group is looking for someone who is:
– Passionate about Home Furnishings and Luxury Design
– An Account Manager with extensive regional/national magazine and digital sales experience
– Creative and analytical when putting together pitches
– Thorough, with a strong customer focus
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager to work with our highly motivated existing sales team in building advertising and drive sales revenue and growth in our NYC location. This position will also work with all 3 regional titles.
We are seeking outgoing individuals with passion, urgency and willingness to work hard with our supportive environment. A passion and knowledge of home furnishings and luxury products is a must.
Job Requirements or Qualifications Responsibilities:
– To meet and exceed sales goals set by the company.
-To articulate the unique strengths of our publications and digital properties.
– Possess superior listening skills and a creative mind to identify opportunities for partnerships
– To plan and direct sales activities through personal sales calls to new and existing clients
– Continually identify, define, and quantify both existing and new revenue opportunities.
– Prospect and qualify accounts using existing lists, internet, networking, the company’s prospecting tools, and industry events.
– Prepare sales presentations and close schedules
– Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
– Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
– Participate in company events and charity functions.
– Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
– Well-networked in the NYC Metro marketplace.
– College Education
– 4+ years of direct selling in print and digital sales
– Developed client and agency relationships
– Excellent presentation skills and a persuasive manner
– Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Magazine Manager& Media Radar
– Proven ability to achieve sales targets
– Very strong prospecting skills
– An upbeat and enthusiastic disposition
– Goal driven and achievement oriented
– Sense of urgency and high energy
– Planning and organizing skills with excellent follow-up
– Strong verbal and written communication
Benefits Dental, Vision, Health etc.
Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.