Title: Account Manager
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut (Hybrid workplace WFH and office meetings)
Territory: Connecticut and NYC
Position Type: Full Time
About Our Company: C&G Media Group delivers the finest regional design magazines to residents of America’s most affluent communities. The company’s three titles, CTC&G (Connecticut Cottages & Gardens), HC&G (Hamptons Cottages & Gardens), and NYC&G (New York Cottages & Gardens) represent the very best in architecture, design, art and antiques, real estate, and entertaining to a highly influential regional readership.
C&G Media Group is looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about luxury design and architecture
- A track record of success in regional and national advertising sales in print and digital (Instagram, Facebook and Newsletters)
- Computer savvy and proficient with CRM and other industry programs
- Thorough, with a strong customer focus
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager to work with our highly motivated existing sales team in building advertising and drive sales revenue and growth.
We are seeking outgoing individuals with passion, urgency and willingness to work hard with our supportive environment. A passion and knowledge of home furnishings and luxury products is a must.
Job Requirements or Qualifications Responsibilities:
- Self starter
- Creative thinker
- To meet and exceed sales goals set by the company
- To articulate the unique strengths of our media properties
- Possess superior listening skills and a creative mind to identify opportunities for partnerships
- Plan and direct sales activities through personal sales calls to new and existing clients
- Continually identify, define, and quantify both existing and new revenue opportunities.
- Prospect and qualify accounts using existing lists, internet, networking, the company’s prospecting tools, and industry events
- Prepare sales presentations and close schedules
- College Education with 4+ years of direct selling in print and digital sales
- Developed client and agency relationships
- Excellent presentation skills and a persuasive manner
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Magazine Manager & Media Radar
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Very strong prospecting skills
- An upbeat and enthusiastic disposition
- Goal driven and achievement oriented
- Sense of urgency and high energy
- Planning and organizing skills with excellent follow-up
- Strong verbal and written communication
Dental, Vision, Health etc.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.