Discover why these builders should be considered when building a new—or renovating an existing—home.
• Since 1983, principals Richard Koch and Brian MacDonald have overseen the custom homes, additions and renovations undertaken by Davenport. Focusing on the design, budgeting and decision-making process ensures that clients’ needs are met.
• Davenport Property Management & Special Projects is the division dedicated to servicing projects of all sizes for Davenport homes and the general residential community.
• The 2012 Hobi Award for Community Service was presented to Davenport for sponsorship of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Pineapple Classic 5K Race held in Conyers Farm, Greenwich.
Davenport Contracting, Inc. | 203.324.6308 | dvnport.com
• For more than 50 years, Hobbs, Incorporated has been building exquisite custom residential homes. Known for their superlative standards of quality and rock solid process, Hobbs has built and renovated some of the most notable homes in the area.
• As times change, so do the housing needs of many clients. Hobbs brings all of their expertise and dedication to quality to each of their projects regardless of size or style.
• Born out of the need to provide ongoing maintenance, service and remodeling to their existing clients, 75 percent of Hobbs’ clients continue to utilize the specialized services of their Hobbs-Care division.
Hobbs, Incorporated: Scott Hobbs | Hobbs-Care: Drew Timson | 203.966.0726 | hobbs-care.com
JWH Design & Cabinetry
• JWH Design & Cabinetry has been building stunning custom homes since 1993. Husband and wife team Jennifer and Rob Howard combine expertise in design, construction and project management.
• With their own custom millshop, JWH designs and builds all cabinetry and millwork for every room at every budget.
• Partnered with JWH, clients experience open communication, a streamlined process from concept through construction, and the creation of beautiful and functional homes.
JWH Design & Cabinetry, LLC | 914.967.6020 (NY) / 203.661.0490 (CT) | jwhdesigns.com
Prutting & Company Custom Builders, LLC
• Since 1975, Prutting & Company has worked with dozens of area and nationally prominent architects completing hundreds of projects in Fairfield and Westchester counties.
• Their portfolio, ranging from historic restorations to award-winning modern homes, reflects strong partnerships with architects to help them achieve the full potential of their plans.
• Prutting’s exceptional craftsmanship, considerate customer service and comprehensive project and site management create a seamless transition for the client from design through construction.
Prutting & Company Custom Builders, LLC | 203.972.1028 (CT) / 503.233.1253 (Portland, OR) | prutting.com
Ricci Construction Group, Inc.
• Ricci Construction specializes in building energy efficient custom homes, home renovations and remodeling. They have an onsite designer and showroom, and offer custom cabinetry by Wood-Mode and Brookhaven.
• Our team is comprised of talented craftsman that build homes to meet the needs of each individual client.
• The Home Builder’s Association of Connecticut awarded Ricci Construction Group “Best Custom Home 7,000-8,000 square-feet” in 2012, and “Outstanding Remodel” in 2011. The HOBI’s are the most competitive and prestigious awards in the state for the home building industry.
Ricci Construction Group, Inc. | 203.272.4323 | ricciconstructiongroup.com