Digital Marketing Job
Associate Digital Marketing Manager
This multi-media company is looking for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for B2B and B2C customers, and playing a key part in helping drive market growth for the company’s digital products. To be successful in this position you must be a creative self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Job Requirements or Qualifications Responsibilities:
- Expert, native user of social media platforms.
- Be comfortable working in a multi-media environment with many changeable demands.
- Strong organizational and copywriting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, including grammar and spelling.
- Able to read and react to trends in the social and online space.
- Able to read basic analytics and develop plans and content in reaction to what the data observed.
- Strong presentation skills (both written and spoken), creativity and adaptability.
- Ability to develop content for online use.
- Working alongside our Sales and Marketing teams you will develop overall digital strategy.
- Champion digital best practices and KPIs across the organization.
- Be accountable for lead and revenue generation targets for digital channels as assigned.
- Implement SEO suggestions to improve website performance in organic search.
- Build/execute innovative campaigns and react to social analytics in order to improve the success of these campaigns.
- Direct and approve creative processes for all internal and external marketing collateral.
- Monitor all social media pages to inform effective marketing initiatives and decisions.
- Assist with basic in-house graphic design and video needs across all departments.
- Assess new technologies, partners and develop new opportunities.
- Ensure best practices are used with attention to new digital trends and platform updates.
Dental, Vision, Health etc.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.