Digital Media Jobs
Editorial Web Intern
Director of Digital Content
Norwalk, CT USA
Part Time: Minimum 2 working days, Monday-Friday
About Our Company:
C&G Media Group delivers the finest regional design magazines to residents of America’s most affluent communities. The company’s three titles, CTC&G (Connecticut Cottages & Gardens), HC&G (Hamptons Cottages & Gardens), and NYC&G (New York Cottages & Gardens) represent the very best in architecture, design, art and antiques, real estate, and entertaining to a highly influential regional readership.
The Editorial Web Intern will participate in the production of CottagesGarden.com.
- Assist in the production of slideshows, blog posts and galleries in our Content Management System
- Assist our Assistant Web Editor to draft copy/manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a strong interest in the Web and other digital platforms
- You should be able to turn around engaging copy, come up with great ideas and execute them swiftly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player, self starter, comfortable in a corporate office environment
- Be web savvy and understand how to navigate sites and applications
- Have strong knowledge in MS Office programs and Adobe PhotoShop
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and fast turnarounds daily
- Must have an interest in interior design and/or marketing and events
Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.