Cutting Edge Objects to Buy and Love
1. This new collection of outdoor pillows, features digitally printed photographs of hydrangeas, glossy leaves and hedges. Available from English Country Antiques, pillows start at $285 each. Fabric also available by the yard. Open 7 days, Bridgehampton and Southampton. English Country Antiques | 631.537.0606.
2. An Antique Persian Tabriz Rug, measuring 11’ × 8’3”. Circa 1900. Price: $55,000. Item No: BB5502. Doris Leslie Blau | 212.586.5511.
3. This stunning Metallic Ivory leather sofa is down filled for the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Available in more than 800 fabrics and leather. Custom sofas, 35-day lead time or buy straight off the floor and have it today. Black Swan Antiques | 631.377.3012.
4. Santa Barbara Umbrella celebrates American classics this summer with an all-new Paseo Hexagonal umbrella, shown in a Regatta Navy Stripe canopy with mirror polish stainless-steel frame. Available in more than 100 color combinations. Santa Barbara Umbrella | 800.919.9464.
5. 5,100 square-foot Tribeca Triplex Penthouse Loft. Boutique condo includes spectacular skylight, six bedrooms, five-and-a-half bathrooms, three living areas, two kitchens, a gym and three terraces. $14,995,000. Web #9992101. Stribling & Associates | 646.613.2619.
A version of this article appeared in the July 1, 2014 issue of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Design Stops.