Cutting Edge Objects to Buy and Love
1. Sea Green Designs The Belize Apothecary Chest features three drawers from top to bottom and is available in custom sizes and finishes. Sea Green Designs | 631.259.3612.
2. James Michael Howard Inc. The Klismos chair is delightfully comfortable and stylish. A simplified version of Robsjohn-Gibbings’ original model. Available in many finishes. Choose your fabric or theirs. James Michael Howard Inc. for Sherrill Furniture | 904.389.5100.
3. Black Swan Antiques Industrial Art Easel Flat screen stand. This sturdy vintage steel easel is adjustable to fit your viewing needs. This unique stand fits perfectly in any corner and adds sleek style and function to your personalized space. $965. Black Swan Antiques | 631.377.3012.
4. Christian Liaigre The Lyse Lounge Chair is part of Christian Liaigre’s new line of outdoor furniture featuring weather-resistant Assamela wood. Shown in an oil-finish and also available in Wenge. Christian Liaigre | 212.201.2338.
5. Santa Barbara Umbrella brings retro-glamour back for summer 2014. Perfect poolside or deckside, the Doubledecker Umbrella, shown in Oyster-white with braided-trim keyhole valance is available in more than 100 color combinations. Santa Barbara Umbrella | 800.919.9464.
A version of this article appeared in the July 15, 2014 issue of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Design Stops.