Cutting Edge Objects to Buy and Love
1. Harris Dean Interiors In the style of Mario Ceroli, pair of high back chairs, Italy, 1970’s, pine. 74 1/2” h x 20 1/2” d x 19” w. Priced at $3,000. Harris Dean Interiors | 917.754.3296.
2. Stribling & Associates Exceptional penthouse living in West Chelsea. Five bedroom, five bathroom duplex with three terraces in full-service building on the High Line. $9.85M. Web #10277017. Stribling & Associates | 646.613.2656.
3. Black Swan Antiques Antique folk art train, ca 1900. This beautiful piece of Americana was originally used as a decorative storage box. Perfect as a unique place to keep those remote controls with a lift up top, working bell and wheels. Priced at $1,225. Black Swan Antiques | 631.377.3012.
4. elizabeth dow Home Custom vintage denim jean boots. One-of-a-kind boots made from vintage jeans. Various styles, colors (blue, white and black denims) and sizes (6 – 12) available. Some with handpainted and embroidered details. Priced at $280 per pair. Elizabeth Dow Home | 631.329.1414 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. West | Out East This nightstand/side table balances form and function – the irregular overlapping boxes also serve as storage compartments. Available in many wood finishes, white, or black. West | Out East | 631.324.3103.
A version of this article appeared in the August 1, 2014 issue of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Design Stops