Web Product Manager
We are looking for a Web Product Manager.
Position: Web Product Manager
Location: New York/Connecticut/remote
Cottagesgardens.com is looking for a product manager to be the evangelist, visionary and thought leader of the Cottages & Gardens website www.cottagesgardens.com, mobile applications, and community. This person should be passionate about utilizing the latest web, mobile and marketing technologies, have a detail for visual and editorial content and be able to deliver an excellent user interface to increase followers and monetization opportunities.
- Drive the vision and document the roadmap for cottagesgardens.com and its mobile applications.
- Lead the marketing efforts to build the user base and grow the audience.
- Manage site and application delivery:
- Define and document features.
- Work with editorial, marketing, design, and technical team to bring the vision to life.
- Manage the testing process to ensure all features are tested and functioning properly.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of products and ongoing issues and bugs.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to continually optimize the product and to report to senior management.
- Drive product planning and delivery including the development of work estimates and maintenance of project schedules and work plans.
- Continually assess the balance of the features, content marketing and advertising components of the site to ensure a meaningful experience for users and maximum opportunities for sponsors and advertisers.
- Track industry and marketplace trends to enhance functionality and user experience.
- Collaborate with the print content team in maintaining effective methods to load, display and maintain content.
Education & Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in product management, business, economics, or any related field. Or any other digital or marketing and communications. degree. A bachelor’s degree in computer science is a plus.
- Certifications on product management fundamentals, product manager jobs, or specifics such as product strategy is desirable.
- Business Skills – 3-5 years in a related field in media and marketing in the luxury and design areas with ability do market and competitor research. Analytical and prioritization skills critical to analyze multiple data sets and knowledge of workflow to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communication Skills – to cross-functionally collaborate with multiple teams, including the marketing, design, editorial and sales teams.
- Skills – Excellent writer and visionary editor for site’s look and content. Experience with analytics, Microsoft Excel, knowledge of WordPress content management a plus.
Cottagesgardens.com is the primary web site of C&G Media Group which embodies the company’s mission to deliver the finest design content to America’s most affluent communities. C&G Media Group delivers engaging content across multiple platforms through beautifully photographed features on design, architecture and gardens, insider views on real estate, entertaining and art and through local awareness to our readers in print, digital, events, social media and video. The company’s three print titles include HC&G (Hamptons Cottages & Gardens), CTC&G (Connecticut Cottages & Gardens) and NYC&G (New York Cottages & Gardens) as well as dailyDeeds™ Real Estate daily, cottagesgardens.com and C>V.
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Health, 401k etc.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com