Dress your table with this season's chicest pieces
Be the hostess with the mostess this holiday season with classic flatware from Ralph Lauren and stylish serving platters by Medici.
1. Earthenware platter with a hand-painted red border, $49, Lexington, Greenwich, 203-489-3355, lexingtoncompany.com.
3. Lisbon Gold Trim cake stand with dome, $129, Martha Stewart collection at Macy’s, Stamford, 203-964-1500, macys.com.
4. Set of four Lattice napkins in Graphite, $38, Serena & Lily Beach Market, Wainscott, NY, 631-537-5544, serenaandlily.com.
5. Champagne candlestick, $59 for small, $69 for large, Ethan Allen, Danbury, 203-743-8500, ethanallen.com.
6. Small Rallye 24-beverage coaster in black, $170, Hermès, Greenwich, 203-622-3007, hermes.com.
7. Amber tumbler from the Kawali collection, $270, Christofle, through David Harvey Jewelers, Norwalk, 203-838-0627, christofle.com.
8. Medici serving platter from the Firenze collection, $298, Juliska, Stamford, 203-316-9118, juliska.com.
9. Eye rectangular vase in red, $650 for small, $1,750 for large, Baccarat, Greenwich, 203-618-0900, baccarat.com.
10. Kings flatware five-piece set, $295, Ralph Lauren Home, Greenwich, 203-869-2054, ralphlaurenhome.com.
11. Cottage Terrace dinner plate from AERIN for the Lenox collection. $22, through Neiman Marcus, White Plains, NY, 914-428-2000, neimanmarcus.com.
13. Novogratz for CB2 Table By Number place-card holders, $29.95, CB2, NYC, 212-219-1454, cb2.com.