Seven Shower Heads with Amazing Technology
2. Dornbracht has struck (rose) gold with the introduction of Cyprum, its most robust gilt finish. The non-corrosive surface tops its iconic MEM bath sets, pictured. Through Davis & Warshow, a Ferguson subsidiary (T), A&D, 212-532-9220, Mount Kisco, 914-666-5127.
3. Waterworks’ Henry Gooseneck Shower rose, arm and flange effortlessly mounts to your shower wall, crafted through casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand-polishing. Danbury, 203-546-6000, Greenwich, 293-869-7766.
4. Designed by Franco Sargiani, the Acquapura shower panel features a waterfall showerhead, four zones of body sprays and a hand shower—all controlled by backlit LED buttons. Fantini, through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
5. This sleek shower, designed by Piero Lissoni for Boffi, comes in a polished chrome finish and bears modern minimalistic style. NYC, 212-431-8282.
6. With a non-slip base and a zero-threshold entrance, Wetstyle’s Glacier Collection Shower Receptor effortlessly fuses form and function. Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
7. Danze’s Florin five-function showerhead features air injection technology for a strong yet smooth experience, plus is Water Sense approved for water conservation. Shown in chrome. Through Bender Plumbing, Norwalk, 203-847-3865, Waterbury, 203-756-8013.
A version of this article appeared in the June 2014 issue of Connecticut Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Make It Rain.