Seven Swoon Worthy Freestanding Bathroom Sinks
3. Available in an assortment of combinations of black and white, Devon & Devon’s Colette sink evokes the Victorian-era sophistication the brand is renowned for. Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
4. Simplicity, flexibility and functionality define Puzzle, Sonia’s newest vanity. The design, available in five finishes, features a door unit and side unit, shown with RX4 solid surface sink. Through Klaff’s, Norwalk, 203-866-1603, Danbury, 203-792-3903.
5. Washplane by Omvivo is the ultimate bathroom luxury, offering efficient design and an attractive silhouette. Available in three stones, shown in sand limestone.
6. Launched earlier this year at KBIS, Robern’s Adorn freestanding vanity features a durable aluminum frame and glass vanity top with intergrated sink. Through Best Plumbing Tile & Stone, Stamford, 203-975-9448.
7. Native Stone concrete sinks are made using a mixture of jute and cement, weighing significantly less than standard concrete, plus are stain, scratch and crack–resistant. Native Trails, through Plimpton & Hills, Stamford, 203-965-5959.
A version of this article appeared in the June 2014 issue of Connecticut Cottages & Gardens with the headline: Sink or Swim.