Valentine's Day Jewelry in Shades of Pink
This Valentine’s Day, try one of these precious bonbon
Pastels carry over from Valentine’s Day to the Spring Runway! These happy hues offer a range of looks from sporty to powerhouse. Go pale or bright to match your mood. Add a statement necklace of butterscotch amber with pink coral cabochons or simply wear a pink sapphire ring to signal spring’s arrival.
1. Jaipur ring in 18K yellow gold with pink sapphires and diamonds by Marco Bicego. $4,130, Lux Bond & Green, 46 LaSalle Rd., West Hartford, 860-521-3015.
2. Antique ruby and diamond cluster ring (ca. 1850). $12,500, Simon Teakle Fine Jewelry, 4 Grigg St., Greenwich, 203-769-5888.
3. Rose quartz, rubellite and diamond drop earrings in 18K yellow gold by Syna. $4,180, Mitchells, 670 Post Road East, Westport, 203-227-5165, Richards, 359 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, 203-622-0551.
4. Red crystal Psydélic ring in sterling silver by Baccarat. $500, Baccarat, 238 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, 203-618-0900.
6. David Webb vintage red enamel and 18K yellow gold clip earrings. $18,000, DK Farnum Estate Jewelry, 917-841-8405.
7. Starburst earrings with pink sapphires and diamonds in 18K yellow and white gold. $11,650, R Simantov Fine Jewelry, 18 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, 203-661-6717.
8. Butterscotch amber necklace with pink coral cabochons, 18K yellow gold twist wire bezel closure. $25,000, Sorab & Roshi, 30 West Putnam Ave., Greenwich, 203-869-5800.
A version of this article appears in the February 2014 issue of Connecticut Cottages & Gardens with the headling: From the Heart