Win an Intimate Grand Central Terminal Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two
Ever picture what it might be like in Grand Central Terminal when it’s completely empty? Imagine removing the hustle and bustle of ongoing travelers and looking up at GTC’s signature zodiac ceiling surrounded by peaceful silence and candlelight. Now, imagine sharing that experience with your loved one.
Lucky for you, GCT is now offering this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you and your other half for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day experience on February 14th. A place where over 750,000 travelers pass through a day, will now be exclusively open to one fortunate couple from 2:30am to 4:30am. A romantic Michelin-starred three-course dinner and wine pairing will be set in place, along with luxury gifts and photographs to cherish the night. Before and after dinner, the couple will get to stay in the Grand Hyatt New York hotel’s iconic Presidential Suite. There is no cost to enter and the evening is valued at $2,300.
The full package of the night includes:
- An Agern three-course dinner with wine pairing
- Two cocktails/person and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne provided by The Campbell Bar
- A Valentine’s Day gift set from diptyque
- A chocolate box from Li-Lac Chocolates
- A Dahlia floral centerpiece arrangement to take home
- Five professional photographs to keep as a memory of the night
- One night stay in the Presidential Suite at the Grand Hyatt New York with breakfast the next morning
- A Steinway Artist will perform on a piano throughout the date
For information on how to enter to win this magical night, visit grandcentralterminal.com or check out their Instagram post explaining the rules. Hurry, though, because entries will close on February 7 at 11:59PM EST and the winner will be announced on Monday, February 10.