The 5th Annual C&G Insider Virtual Tour at KBIS 2022
Exhibiting the latest product designs and innovations in our 2022 Kitchen and Bath Show.
In 2022, CTC&G is running two days of virtual programming through Feb 8-10 to bring 16 exhibitors’ presentations to a zoom audience of design professionals and affluent homeowners. Curated and introduced by DJ Carey, CTC&G’s Editorial Director, the program’s applications are open through December 15 and can be found here. Why do so?
The video will be featured on this site, driving attendance to your booth. It will then be rebroadcasted post-show via a virtual presentation by C&G TV as well as on social media and YouTube for maximum exposure.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 15, 2021
Video Submission Parameters
– Good quality iPhone videos are fine.
– All videos must be shot HORIZONTALLY (landscape).
Vertical videos will not be accepted.
– 5-7 minutes maximum in duration
– Limit background noise
– Use smooth /transitional movements when filming and moving from product to product
– Be sure not to block your microphone
– Must also be able to provide a 30 second clip that can be used for program promotions on social media
*C&G Media group has the right to refuse any videos that do not meet the above parameters.
Things to include in your video:
– Include name and title.
II. Short brand over view
– Brief histor y and brand over view
III. New products/collections
– close up of what’s new and what you want to sell to designers/architects/builders
– what makes this innovative and trending